I’m sharing a veggie tacos recipe I found on my
torturer friend (and Pilates instructor) Crys’ blog, Dancing Moon Pilates. A no meat recipe!
Roasted Veggie Tacos with Avocado Cream and Feta
Roasted Veg Tacos with Avocado Cream and Feta
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small summer squash, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 1 ear sweet corn, removed from cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Avocado Cream:
- 1 ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup full fat, plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- Everything Else:
- Feta or Goat Cheese
- 4-6 corn tortillas
- Extra cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400˚. Prepare all the veggies as described and toss with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and cumin. Roast until tender and lightly browning.
- While veggies are roasting, whip together avocado, Greek yogurt, cilantro, and lime juice.
- To assemble tacos, warm up tortillas (in the microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel or an oven with a damp tea towel) and assemble with roasted veggies, avocado cream, and a sprinkle of feta.